It is only Wednesday, and already I am looking forward to the weekend. The woman I work with is on vacation. It shouldn't be a big deal, but oooh man it is. Did you know that when you're pregnant you just want keep going at 110 miles per hour like you did before?That little thing inside you makes you feel tired, sick, whatever... and you think... "yea. I think I do need to sit down and rest for a minute". I know this is my 2nd, and you think I'd remember that, but I just have a hard time slowing down at work.
I am proud. I have officially made it thru 3 days w/o my beloved Suzan who helps ease the workload. I will be so happy to see her on Monday. She better come back!!!
*sigh* Ok, I've unloaded enough about the business aspect of my life. We all understand now, don't we?!?! Miranda is tired! LOL I'm sure if B has to hear that one more time he'll go crazy! :) I love you, B!!!
Along with being tired, I am offically 20 weeks along today!! THE HALF WAY POINT!!
I'm excited, esp. since I'm not getting sick near as often now. :) I'm really pumped for my appt. next week b/c that's when we get to schedule the ultrasound. I know it isn't promised we will get to know what the baby is, but I'm hoping we do. I want an idea... just a little insight. Either way I'll be happy, and either way that baby's room is getting painting sage green on my upcoming vacation!! :)
Ok. I need to go relax. .... is that possible w/ a 2 year old, and Hunter LOL Ok, Hunter is the 2 year old and B is 25, but still. You've seen father and son bonding, right!??! It sure can lead you to wonder who is the adult?!?! :) Cute nonetheless. I must go partake and see what all the fuss is about. I hear talk of a clock. One of Hunter's favorite words right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment