Monday, October 20, 2008

Another trip to the doctor's office

Ok, as I sit at home freezing, coughing, sneezing, well you know the drill, I wonder... what is really necessary for me to sit in a waiting room full of sick people for a prenatal appt.? Why can't they take the "not sick" people who are there and place them somewhere a little more germ free. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a stickler for all things germ free and sanitized, but I do want to stay healthy for what little time I am.

This pregnancy has been ROUGH. It isn't just being tired. Tired I could deal w/. It is the nauesa, getting sick, acid reflux on a dime, being up for hours in the middle of the night just because.

I've seen more mindless tv in the past few months than I have in my whole life. Did you know there is a house that actually turns 360 degrees, and can do so at various speeds?!!? See.... grrr! That is something B, who likes to stay up late and soak up "useless" knowledge, would know. Not me. I'm watch some adult tv, and by that I mean ANYHING that isn't a cartoon, and then call it a night.

So as I suffer with what I hope is just a cold, because I cannot wrap my head or wallet around another trip to the Dr.'s office, I end this and hope to find some comfort in hot tea and solitude (which will last approx 1hr until B and Bean get home) I love the guys in my life, but they sure know how to make their presence known!! :)

No comments: