Finally, as I relax in front of the computer, I can feel a bit of accomplishment.
The room, Lillian's, that I started to work on sometime before my vacation like a week ago, is FINALLY complete.
I'll blame the slow completion time on being pregnant, but I'm sure it is more along the lines of just not being into it. I usually love to paint, but a little over a year ago, when we bought the house we have now... I totally talked B, my older brother, and his wife into helping us paint before we moved our "stuff" in. Needless to say painting like every room in the house, along w/ priming and filling holes first, was enough to make anyone cringe when they see a paint brush.
Thanks to the environmental thinkers of the world though, I was able to purchase NO VOC paint and make a month out the getting Lilly's room painted! LOL Even though I'm complaining, it was totally worth it. The room looks sooo cute! :) Not "I'm going to be sick", but "Oh! What a cute room!" I have to make sure to not teeter over that fine line or B won't enter the room.
He already freaked tonight when I mentioned fingernail polish! ... I assured him it would all be ok. :)
Ok,.... I'm tired and beyond ready to read and fall asleep. That's my newest form of a "bedtime routine" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment