Ok, so I've been M.I.A. for almost a month now. Honestly, it was b/c I didn't have anything positive or funny to blog about. I mean, come on! You REALLY want to read my blog about me gripping over life? Life can be cruel, unfair and downright frustrating. You know that, you don't need me to whine on about it.
With that said, I am blogging today about taking LIFE by the horns and making it what you WANT it to be. Everyone goes through a funk. I just admitted that I did, and for almost a month. Geesh! *slaps self* I'll try not to fall down that slippery slope, at least for the rest of Fall.
Sure, we've still got issues, and my hubby and I could REALLY use a great year but I'm going to re-focus my priorities and blog about positives. I want to motivate and inspire people, not get you all on the gripe wagon.
I think Thanksgiving pulled me out of my funk. Everyone on Facebook posted things they were thankful for. There were some awesome posts. Ones that touched my heart and made me nod my head in agreement. Life is too short to think "well maybe tomorrow" or "I'm sure (this) or (that) will change". YOU have to take action, and once you do, be accountable.
I like to start strong, so for the rest of this month I'll be blogging about: 1) my fight w/ my "post baby body" and about anything else that I feel I can make better, be that my attitude with the kids or deal w/ life stresses.
I challenge you, who read my blog, to do the same. Post back on my blog, or comment as it posts to Facebook. Let's spread the positive outlook!! Let's end the year strong so that we can enter the New Year with the best possible outlook on life, because let's face it... we're in control!!
No comments:
Post a Comment