Saturday, January 3, 2009

Weekends

Now that I've spent that last 20 minutes or so looking at all the changes I can make to my blog, I have settled on this new template. Hopefully from here on out that colors won't be so shocking, grossly matched, or hard to read. Like I've stated before, I'm still learning here! :)

As for the title of this blog... weekends. Only on a weekend would I have the energy or attention span to sit and look at the templates and features of a blog. I'm usually too busy accomplishing things, or way too tired from a long day of work. But alas, today is a weekend day!!! My favorite kind!

You know what is the best part of this weekend? We aren't doing anything in particular!!!! I love that. Esp. after the holidays were you've ran yourself ragged. We've had lunch, which no one cooked b/c we ate out, and now Hunter is sleeping, I'm blogging, and B's on the couch either napping, close to it, or really quitely watching football. I'd say the last is probably not it b/c there are usually comments of some nature coming from him as he watches a game. What can I say? The guy loves his football!

Since I've really got no point at all to this post, as if that isn't evident by now, I think I'm going to go nap w/ B on the couch, or at least attempt to until I think of something I could be doing instead. Either way.... its the weekend! I hope everyone takes time to enjoy one (weekend) every once in a while. Otherwise, what in the heck do we work all week for??!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

M! It's Ney ... I started my blog awhile ago and figured out stuff today too. Guess it was unofficially a figure-out-the-blog-day. :)