I really don't have much going on right now, well that is interesting. I've been applying for jobs like crazy and I've actually had 2 interview w/ a bank, a 3rd one with them on Monday.
As excited I am at the prospect of FINALLY getting back out there, I am sure that I will miss staying home with the kids all day. They are a blast. Exhausting, to say the least, but still a blast. I won't lie, I'll also miss not NEEDING to wear makeup or even get out of my pjs b/c I know I'm not leaving the house. LOL Some might say I'm in a funk, but honestly, I'm just enjoying not HAVING to get "ready" everyday.
Today as I sat holding chicken aka Lilly (it's a funny story. Our kids' "pet" names pick themselves) I felt a tug of sadness. I've got to see her do so many things I felt like I missed out on w/ Hunter. She's a little mover and shaker. She is rolling around like crazy, and soon she'll be sitting up. I know I'll still see those things at night, but there is something totally different about being wrapped up, all day, in the world of raising your child(ren). It is an amazing and challenging adventure. Sure, there are days where I can't WAIT till nap b/c I'm about to have my own melt down, but it's still totally worth it.
So, job or not, I'm ready for whatever lies ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment