Excuse me, where have I been? It has almost been a month since I've blogged last. I will blame it partly on the fact that both kids have been sick for the past 2 weeks. :) That gets me off for some of my slacking! LOL I mean, seriously, who really wants me to blog about how I was at my wit's end, and that if the kids had a melt down one more time I was going to be right there on the floor with them?
Now that the worst part of that is over, or so I hope. Here I am :) Back to the good old BLOG.
I guess what I need to do now is find a new purpose. I'm been VERY unmotivated. Therefore, I had NO desire to commit to the blog. I couldn't exercise b/c of the stitches, and I wasn't about to get on that scale. Now that has changed. I've had my final set of stitches out a week or so and the strips they put on to protect the area have come off. Now... back to the grind!
So... the blasted scale wasn't too terrible for no exercise in almost a month. I'm about 13 pounds from my "target" weight. With the said... starting today it is Jillian, Core Secrets, or running. I'll post on my progress. I'm sure there will be some "set backs", but at least blogging will keep me honest! :) My aim right now, at least at first, will be 3 times a week.
Ok, with the exercise stuff out of the way I can also say it is the time of the year where I get the "itch" to bake. I LOVE cookies, candies, sweets in general. Not that I HAVE to eat them, I just like to make them. There is something so comforting about baking and making the house warm and yummy smelling!! LOL There might be something wrong w/ me!! :) Last night I began this tradition. I made PB cookies w/ chocolate drizzled on top. They are GOOD!:) Not my favorite, but def. delicious. To make this a little more fun for you readers, I'll be posting pics of the process and the finished projects. :) Hunter LOVES to help, so I'm sure there will be some entertaining stories and pictures that come from that. WELCOME FALL!!! :) I'm ready to get in shape and bake up some goodies!! LOL Maybe not the best combo of things to do, but at least my neighbors and family will enjoy the goodies. :)
Ok, off to get the day started. ... I feel a little more focused now. I've blogged what I'm going to be doing, and now I've got to get to it! I'll keep you posted! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment