Did you make a resolution for the new year?
I'm not the "make a resolution" type. I tend to do better with exact, easy to accomplish lists. Anyone who knows me knows I've always got a "To Do" list going. With that said, I did make a resolution this year. I want to laugh more. I wouldn't say I'm a stick in the mud, but I've gotten WAY too serious these past few years. Partly that is due to growing up and life's responsibilities, but mostly it is me.
I sat down and thought about it. Who do I love to spend time with? What do I like to spend time doing? When I thought of those people and those things I'm always laughing and enjoying myself.
So, there you have it. I'm going to laugh more. Along with this I hope many things follow. How could they not? :) Happiness is a great and powerful feeling. I have always been a positive thinker, but even us positive people can get down. 2009 brought about HUGE changes for myself, and my family. This year, no matter what, I'm going to take the bumps with a grain of salt, so to speak, and keep moving forward.
I dare you to do the same :) Hope everyone has a happy and positive year!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment