Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sweet Potatos Are...

Ok, don't think I'm a weirdo but I JUST had my very first sweet potato yesterday. It was... rich. I know that is a funny descriptive word, but that is what came to mind when I was explaining it to B. It isn't at all like a regular potato.

Tonight, B is going to try one :) Hope he likes them as much as I did, b/c they're on our list of foods were going to start eating. Too bad for him if he doesn't want to. I don't want the onions, but I know they make things taste better, some how. I'm still not totally convenience on that one.

Anways, this wasn't a "normal" blog for me. I just felt the need to post on my experience of having the sweet potato. I intend to blog about other new meals and foods we try this year. I hope everything we try goes over as well as this did. However, I do remember the time B and I went and tried lobster for the first time. Hmm, I won't be having that again. LOL I guess I'm more of a plain jane chicken kind of girl.

Here's to trying new things and living life. I hope everyone takes advantage of what's right there in front of them. LIVE!!!! and ENJOY!!!

No comments: