Saturday, March 21, 2009

Is it time yet?

So I just read online that Delta Boys didn't win at their basketball game today. *sigh* For some that means different things, for me it means that my doctor is offically on "vacation". By vacation I mean Spring Break w/ his son in FL. I hope they have an awsome time. Everyone deserves a break, and he does work really hard. With that said... I am TOTALLY freaking out that I will go into labor and someone else will be delivering. My doctor won't be "available" until the 30th now.

What a situation!!! I want Lilly to be born, badly. But I don't want another doctor. I won't even know this "substitute" doctor. And if you know me at all, you know how I feel about another person looking at my "business". I don't really want my doctor doing that, let alone someone I don't know. ... My mother reassured me that when that time comes, I won't care. :) She is probably right, but for now I will have my momentary freak out session and then go into the other room and watch some tv. :) We will blame all this worrying on the hormones. Thank God there is something you can blame it on!!!

No comments: