How am I suppose to function?! That is the question I'm faced w/ right now.
All I can think about is the birth of this child. I am tired, sore, and beyond ready. Why am I so anxious!? I am not nearly as ready as I think I am. I still need to pack my bag for the hospital and there are, I am sure, like a million other things I'm not even considering right now! I'm such a basket case!!!!
I think my biggest worry right now is that the labor will come fast w/ little time for plans. I'm a planner. Come on people! Who is surprised to see that posted?!?!? :) I know, I know.. it can't always be planned and easy going, but that's what I like. For some reason I can't get it out of my head that this birth, with Lilly, won't be like that. Maybe it is just me... maybe there is a reason I'm trying to prepare myself for this?!??
Either way... tonight I'm going to get myself together, at least a little. I'm going to go get some of the last items I'll need for my hospital stay, like travel sized items and then I'm going to pack my bag. The items that can't go in will go on a list, by the bag.
Wish me luck... in my mind I feel that at least this one little step might help me to sleep a little easier, and Lord knows I sure could use a good night's sleep.
1 comment:
You do know that if you need anything, ANYTHING at all you call me and I'll be there??? Anything for my sister.
Love you
Post a Comment