Today was one of those great lazy days. :) Hunter talked my mom into taking him home with her last night, which wasn't hard. I can barely resist him and I'm the Momma. Being Meme gives her less reason to need to say "No".
Anyways, so I slept in until 9, which if you know how Hunter is... that is like a miracle. I wake refreshed and go into the family room to watch tv. After tv, chocolate milk. and some cookies I decide to round up B, who is also still enjoying the peaceful house, and we head to Mom's to get Hunter.
Needless to say that Hunter had an early morning and was pretty much ready to go down for a nap by the time we get home. So again.. I take advantage. I, myself, also take a nap. I'm telling you... I was good for nothing today!! LOL It was great! I'm sure that in a few weeks when Lilly is here I will look back on this day and wish for another one. Hopefully, if I'm really lucky, I will get one here and there. :)
Thank you, Meme and Papaw, for giving me one thing that I crave... sleep and relaxation!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment