Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Latest News

For all those who actually read this nonsense I call a blog... I had a dr. appt. today.

Only 2cm still, not cool. BUT... he did schedule us an ultrasound, which we had at 4:30.
That was cool. Not only did we get to see Lilly, a whole lot better than the 1st time, we found out that I am right. I love being right :)

What was I right about?!?! ... Lillian is measuring big. Her head is already a scary 34cm and she is approx. 8lbs 5oz. Sooo.. with that information we pretty much know that she will be coming SOON! I will get infor from the dr. tomorrow when he sees the numbers, and then he'll call.

I'm excited b/c now I know I'm not crazy. I feel like she is taking up all the room she possibly can, and that it is time for her to get out, and I'm right. She is in the 90%, which is when most dr. step in and induce.

Although I've heard that being induced is not pleasant, I am ready. I hope and pray it will go fast and smooth and that maybe by this weekend I will get to hold her in my arms. :)

Brandon or I will post to keep everyone informed.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I read it ;)
Yes I definitely hope the dr. induces you today. You have got to be miserable :(
Although I've been wrong at predicting her arrival every time I guess it, I DO think you'll get to hold her by the weekend!
<3