Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WHY?!?!?!

Today has been a day that I keep looking back on and say "why?!"

My morning starts w/ my spilling this HUGE drink (picture ...32 oz size) all over my desk at work. Not only does it drench the breakfast I bought to go w/ that drink, but my post its, phone and various other desk items. The up side.... yes, there is one... I didn't spill it on the keyboard or all over myself.

After I spend the first 10 -15 minutes of my morning at work cleaning, I go upstairs to find out some chillling news. My boss, who anyone who knows me knows what my sitation is w/ that, is gone for the day. Her husband passed away in the night. This is HUGE news that shocks everyone in the office. He was only in his 50s and there wasn't anything pointing to that coming up. That's really all the more I can explain on that topic. It is, after all, her personal business and I wouldn't want to gossip.

Top all that off w/ more news that our tenant for the Peru house has moved out... last month. So he doesn't feel he needs to pay for this month. What complete BS!!!! I can't stand adults that aren't responsible. Doesn't he know what it means to give notice??! I wish sometimes that I could just go about life and do whatever I please, however I please. IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY!!!!!!!!!

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a risk taker and that the idea of not having a renter scares the sh*t out of me. But right now, it isn't just the risk... it is the fact that I'm about to bring a baby into this world. That means I have 2 little ones that I need to provide and care for. That is my priority and I want to be able to do that to the best of my abilities.

After a minor freak out session, which I feel was completely reasonable, B reassured me everything is going to be ok. It isn't that I don't believe him, I just want to be real w/ myself. It might not be... only time and God will tell.

With all that now off my chest, I will pray not only for my family and those who are in need. I will include a specific prayer for my boss and her family, and also for our situation. I know that it might not seem like a big deal, but it is to me.

No comments: