Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Is it Saturday yet?!

It is only Wednesday, and I'm ready for the weekend. That's not usually the case for me. I love working (I know, there is something wrong w/ me) and I enjoy the routine. But not working just isn't the same. The days are LONG and full of things to get accomplished. You would think that being at home all day things would get done, and they do, but then there are MORE things! I need to just "let go" and relax, but I can't!!!

I start back to work on Monday. I go with extreme apprehension. I'm sure I will be able to explain that all the week after I've been back. For now, it is just one more thing that is on my mind.

If you check my facebook at all, you know that today started at 3:30am with a little girl that doesn't like to sleep. She's been doing pretty well, but for whatever reason her and Hunter both up numerous times from 3:30am on.

As I sit at the computer, completely frazzeled from the last fit, time out, and finally a spanking combo that has become the norm. for Hunter, I wonder why?! What in the world is his problem? Is it me? Surely we don't spend that much time together that he acts up like this b/c of it. *sigh* I'm not sure what his deal is, but since a friend is having trouble w/ her little one, and they are the same age, I'm going to chalk it up to being 2 1/2 for now. All I know, for sure, is that I can't take much more of him being this way. I need him to behave. Between being sleep deprived, meeting all Lilly's demands, and entertaining Hunter non-stop I need things to go a little smoother. I'm going to take a deep breath, finish this blog, and remind myself that I can do this. ... and I know I can. There are just some days that test me to my limits. Today being a Mother is the ultimate challenge. Too bad too, I was looking forward to it being more of a fun filled, silly day. You win some, you lose some. Maybe tomorrow will go better.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Keep on truckin girlfriend. You can get through this. It will be all worth it when things calm down and return to normal. I am a creature of habit too and anything non-routine completely throws me off. You're definitely not alone. Remember I am always here and can come over and entertain Beanie for you to give you a break ;) What else is family for?

Courtney said...

PS .. we will run and shred Sunday? Not sure how the weather will hold up tomorrow so I'm up for a run then too. We'll see how it goes. But def. planning on Sunday. And don't feel bad. We walked almost 5 miles! (4.78, to be exact)