Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Night

It's Sunday night and I go back to work tomorrow. I am a little stressed out about it, but I am sure it will all go well. I've been off for 6 weeks, and then used 2 vacation days to be able to start back on a Monday. Way worth it!!

Along w/ being apprehensive about work, we got MORE bills in for Lilly and I. WTF?!?? It cost like a couple thousand dollars to have a baby, even w/ insurance. How in the world do ppl afford to keep having them!? *deep breath* Needless to say, B and I are each taking a respective group of bill (hospital and AHN) and calling just to make sure everything jibes. Hello... I don't want to pay more than I have to, would you?!? That's just crazy. So ... tomorrow we'll be adults and spend most, if not all, of our lunch time trying to sort out how much we truly owe. Maybe by Christmas we will offically "own" Lilly. LOL Ok, not funny... but I'm trying to make light of this.

Wow... I just realized it is like 11. I best hit the hay. I am sure Miss. Thang will be up at who knows what hour to eat. Tomorrow... work. Cross your fingers and say a little prayer. I will be!

No comments: