Man, I can't believe I fell off the wagon so badly already. 2 weeks back at work and I'm a ghost w/ the posting. It's really too bad. Blogging helps me destress and remember the funnier things that happened, or at least vent after a terrible day.*sigh* Alas, if I would have taken time to blog lately I would have fallen asleep typing and the post would prob. have ended short with lots of blobbed up words that didn't make sense.
Therefore, to "catch up" I'm going to blog on some funny things that happened lately, then maybe another post later tonight about the anniversary.
Ok... so you may or may not know we've been "potty training", and I say that loosly, Hunter for almost a year now!! He's slow going and has days where he's interested in it, and days where he doesn't even seem to comprehend the word potty.
Mom brought the kids back from keeping them last night, for our lil anniversary plans, and she has the funniest news. Apparently Hunter told her he had a "stick up his butt"!! LOL Shortly after this he had managed to poop in his undies. I just died laughing. What in the world? How does a 2 1/2 yr old know that saying, and why did he use it the way he did?! It's just too funny.
Today, Hunter and B were in the family room playing "scaries" and chilling w/ Lilly. I was in here, catching up w/ the world outside work and motherhood. Hunter came to me and said "Momma, I want bedtime." I had to laugh. Poor, sweet little Hunter was exhausted and just wanted to go to bed for a nap. I was grateful too. We've been BLESSED that he's a good sleeper.
I just found it funny that he had to acutally address the fact that it was time for napping. :)
Ok.. those 2 funny thing top the list. :) I'm going to get out in that yard of mine and do some work while the kids are both napping (Thank God for Kim getting Lilly on the same schedule as Hunter).
No comments:
Post a Comment