Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm a Momma... AGAIN!

Ok... it is like what, the 6th. Wow.. time really can get away from you when you have a child.

I delivered Lillian on April 1st at 7:02pm. At least I am here to say that. :) It was a long, drawn out day that will remain in my mind next time I have even a brief thought of wanting another.

The drugs, helpful. Better than cold turkey like w/ Hunter. Worth the pain afterwards?! I'm still debating that. My back is hurting like crazy, which was a concern that I had before deciding to get one this time.

Lillian, herself, absolutely beautiful. She is very easy going right now. As long as she is dressed, she's happy. She has a crazy sleep pattern where she's wide awake from like 9:30-midnight, that will have to change, but other than that she is an awsome sleeper, and a great eater. I am really enjoying this more than when I breastfed. I'm more relaxed, which I feel helps her be relaxed.

Right now I can't think of much else to blog on. I don't want to scare anyone who might still be wanting children w/ all the comments I could make of the labor and delivery aspect. Anyone who's been through it knows that it is worth it in the end, but for a while you sure are tramatized! LOL

Thank you to everyone who has shown us support through this. We love you all and are happy you are a part of our lives!!

No comments: