Sunday, April 26, 2009

Saturday

Brandon said, "This has been WAY too productive of a weekend!" Mine you, this was only at like 5:30ish on Sat. night. I totally understand what he's saying, though. It took him and Dad like 6 hours to put the swing set together!!!! ... Maybe I'm a little surprised we're still married?! Totally kidding! You have to know B to know that 6 hrs is a LONG time to be working w/ tools and on one project.

Not only did the swing set get put together, I trimmed some bushes and got the sticks picked up in the yard. Mom mowed while the kidos slept. I really enjoyed everyone working together to get things tidy around here. Since I can't do too much still (for like 2 1/2more weeks) I was about to go crazy. Good weather + things to get done outside = 1 stir crazy Momma. Outside work is my domain. B thinks there's something wrong w/ me, I'm sure. I just LOVE outside, sweaty, manual labor.

I'm looking forward to enjoying the yard today. Mom should be bring the kidos back here soon, so I best go enjoy what is left of my "peace and quite". I think a trip to look at flowers would do that trick!!! :)

No comments: