Friday, April 24, 2009

Who would have guessed?

Who would have guessed that it takes so much time and effort to research swing sets.
My parents, God bless them, are buying Hunter and Lillian their first swing set. This may sound well and good, but you have to remember that THOUGHT must be put in to all decisions that require large amounts of $$ to be spent (or at least that is how I think about it).

So after over an hour of looking at sets in our price range, then came reading the reviews. Some ppl can find just about ANYTHING to complain about. There should be a filter on the "review this product". Needless to say I called my mom a few minutes ago w/ the decision on the set want. I feel confident, at least at this time, that I made a wise, safe choice. Nothing too big and "advanced" for my dare devil son, yet not something that would be completely boring either.

I pray that all my research doesn't go to waste and that this swing set, which is cool by the way, ends up lasting us. I can't wait to get it assembled so that Hunter can have something to do outside besides dig in the dirt (this is his newest obsession).

Oh, and Erica... now you have no reason not to drag your whole "group" here. I will have plenty to do outside to entertain the entire age range that our families span! :)

No comments: