I am sooo tired, and was about to commit to going to bed when I realized that today Lilly is 2 months old. My goodness it has went FAST! Then again, all the days tend to run together when you're tired and in a fog. Thank God I bought that coffee maker. At least by the time I get to work at 8am I am able to focus, well at least until lunch.
My little girl is 2 months old. Wow, no wonder ppl keep having more and more. They are babies, and then they aren't anymore. Don't take that statement too seriously. I have MORE than enough children to keep me busy. I demand a certain amount of control in my life, I just can't help it.
Ok.. I've got to cut this short, no time to reflect on my little miracle, Lillian, right now. She is crying in the other room. I think she's ready for me to come to bed!! :) How convenient that I'm tired and soo ready to crawl into bed myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment