Tuesday, June 9, 2009

164

I will not answer the questions that might come from posting the number 164. All readers need to know is that it is a MOTIVATING number!! :)

With that said, you don't need to be a scientist to figure out what the numbe is for. I felt that it was time to post it. This makes me responsible for changing it, and makes me want to get on the ball and get it done.

I will continue to post about the dreaded number, along with things I'm doing to lower it.
The goal.. 145. This may need to be adjusted in time, but I want to see where I'm at before I raise it. I'm not much of a goal setter b/c I don't like not achieving things. I'm a list maker. I thrive on getting to cross things off my list. Therefore, I view goals as usually larger and taking more time before you can "cross them off" the list. I'm trying harder to set goals. I want to be more motivated. I feel like I've lost a little of my drive over the last 2 years. Looking back that may of been partly the ppl I was around. You are better at being motivated when ppl around you are in the same mind set.

Ok, w/ all that blogged. My second goal is to be able to run a mini this next Spring. I'd really like to do it this Fall, but w/ my daily schedule being thrown for a loop, and not knowing what it will look like in the future... I'm going to aim for the Spring. :) Any interested parties? You let me know. Running w/ someone, even if in a competitive nature, is always more fun that alone.

Now.. for the status report for today...
20 minutes of cardio
15 minutes of "trouble area" workout.

I will spare the details of what trouble areas I'm working on!! LOL No one needs to be THAT into my business :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Woo!!! I am proud of you! I'm definitely down for running but not sure how it will work out since I will be in Indy in a few weeks. :(