Getting in shape... what does that mean? For different people I'm sure it means different things. For me, it means sweating like a HOG! My goodness! I have really forgotten how hard it is to start up an exercise program after taking "time off" aka being lazy.
Today I did lower body for about a total of 35 minutes. I have this Denise Austin DVD, one of my favorite ppl, that does 10 different areas of the body, and each area is 5 minutes each. I know, it doesn't seem like much, 5 minutes, but when you do 7 of them together you get quite the workout. I've been happy w/ the results so far!! :) I don't feel like I'm going to die while I'm doing the DVD, and then the next day I'm a little sore, but no so sore I cringe when I try to move.
So it is time now, as I'm sure you may have noticed I didn't post this last week, for the "weekly" number. That number is... 163. Yea, I know, only 1 lb difference in 2 weeks, but anything is progress :) I have noticed, however, that my pants aren't as tight in the booty. If you know anything about my family's body type... that is progress in itself!!!
Ok, with the part I dread the most out of the way I want to mention that I also found this really cool website. It has really healthy, but good, meals. The best part, most of them can be made for one person. That means Brandon and Hunter don't have to suffer!! LOL They both appreciate that. It is www.hungry-girl.com If you get time... check it out.
Time to go stir the dinner that is simmering. I know, way random way to end this.
1 comment:
Aw Randa I'm so proud of you! You're doing great :)
I've checked out the HG website and there is a book of 200 recipes under 200 cals that I saw at the store (I think I actually saw it @ WalMart).
I need to kick my butt into gear .. I have a fitting in 48 hours! I've just been exhausted since finishing school up (excuses I know).
Post a Comment